Customer Rights

All Customer rights, rules & Regulations

Customer Rights // Contacting The PUC - Filing an Informal Complaint

If you are not satisfied with the company’s answer to your problem, you have the right to file an informal complaint with the Public Utility Commission. In order to protect your rights, you should call or write the PUC within ten days of the date the company mailed its report to you.

The bureau will need the following information:

  • Your name, address and telephone number.
  • The name of your telephone company.
  • A description of the problem.
  • What action the company took.
  • What you want done.
  • The bureau of consumer services will conduct its own investigation of your complaint and will get back to you with the results.

    The Bureau Of Consumer Services can be reached at the telephone number or address below:

        1-800-692-7380 (toll free)
        PA Public Utility Commission
        PO Box 3265
        Harrisburg, PA 17105-3265